I have been fortunate to have met so many wonderful fellow bloggers in the last 30 days. I’ve enjoyed reading so many blogs from travel to humor to learning about food allergies and those who are looking forward to just “going home”.
A fellow blogger, hugsnblessings.com has graciously nominated me for the Real Neat Blog Award and I’m more than honored to have been on the list for this nomination. Thank you Dawn Marie for seeing something in my blogging and continuing to be encouraging!
The 5 random questions you asked to be answered are:
1. What makes you smile? Having my grandchildren get excited to see me.
2. Movies or Theatre? Movies
3. What do you want people to remember most about you after meeting you for the first time? My genuiness, kindness and warm smile.
4. What do you like most about yourself? My ability to connect with others.
5. What song makes you sing along out loud and/or break into dance? “What A Feeling” from Flashdance.
When receiving an Award in cyber-world you are asked to do several things:
*Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person(s) who nominated you!
*Include the Award sticker in the post too and be sure to answer the questions from your nominator(s)!
*Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award!
*Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
My nominees are: travel187.wordpress.com, diane507.wordpress.com, writerblocksblog.wordpress.com, enkalya.wordpress.com, stretchingyourfaith.net