https://smilingawayfoodallergies.wordpress.com has nominated me for The Infinity Dreams Award. Thank you for thinking of me and encouraging me to continue on in the world of blogging. If you haven’t had a chance to check out the above link, please take some time to read and become acquainted with ways you can avoid food allergies and remain healthy in the process. This blog is inspiring as much as it is informative.
The Award Rules:
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
11 Facts About Myself
- I love to dance. I began dance lessons at age 3 and have continued to dance doing country/western competition, now just social dancing.
- I am an outdoor person; hiking, camping, fishing, target shooting, pretty much anything that is outside.
- I am a Mom with three amazing daughters and 10 grandchildren.
- I played piano as a young person.
- I enjoy all music with the exception of Rap.
- I met George Strait before he became famous.
- I met I.M. Pei when I was nineteen years old.
- I had a job interview with Micky Mantle when I was 21 years old.
- I was in the Beauties of America pageant at 41.
- I worked in a world renowned spa in western North Carolina
- I took my dream trip to Italy in 2013.
The Questions I Was Asked With My Responses:
- What is your view/knowledge on food allergies? I’m a firm believer in knowing about food allergies, it’s important in my line of work.
- What is the one food you could not live without? Mexican food
- If you could have dinner with anyone, who would you pick and why? My late brother. I miss him.
- What is the earliest memory you have that made you smile? When I was about 7, for Christmas I got my dream doll.
- You have to get up and sing a karaoke song in one hour. What song are you singing? “What A Feeling” from Flashdance.
- If you could go back and give your 12 yr old self one piece of advice, what would that be? Try harder in math.
- Who is the biggest inspiration in your life? My dad
- What is the best advice you’ve ever been given? This too shall pass.
- What is your greatest achievement, or the one you’re most proud of? Having children and now grandchildren
- What makes you smile on most? Having my grandchildren get excited to see me and give me huge hugs.
- Why do you write? It gives me an outlet to express myself in ways I would’t normally do.
Here are my questions for those I nominated:
- What is your favorite color?
- What brings joy into your life?
- What’s your all-time favorite movie?
- If you could meet a famous country leader who would that be and why?
- What is something you’ve always wanted to do or try but never have?
- Have you ever traveled abroad? Where?
- If you had the chance to travel back in time what era would you like to visit? Why?
- Do you believe in angels?
- Could you live without your cell phone for a day?
- As a child, what was your favorite/fun thing to do?
- If you could pick an exotic animal to emulate, what would that be?
Thank you again, smilingawayfoodallergies for this nomination.